K-1 Fiancee Visa
This visa is granted to foreign citizens planning on marrying a U.S. citizen and who plan to reside as a married couple in the United States.
- The Fiancee or Fiance of a U.S. citizen who intends to enter the U.S. and / or marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days
- U.S. citizens who want to sponsor their fiancé or fiancee’s entry into the U.S., for a marriage within 90 days
- Both persons must be legally eligible to marry, both under U.S. law as well as the law of the foreign country
- The foreign national intends to enter the U.S. with the sole intention of marrying
- Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage took place before the U.S. citizen’s 18th birthday
- The parties have met at least once within the last two years, absent a cultural exception
K1 Visa Fees
Filing Fee – Regular$535
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.