K-1 Fiancee Visa

This visa is granted to foreign citizens planning on marrying a U.S. citizen and who plan to reside as a married couple in the United States.

Who Qualifies?

  • The Fiancee or Fiance of a U.S. citizen who intends to enter the U.S. and / or marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days
  • U.S. citizens who want to sponsor their fiancé or fiancee’s entry into the U.S., for a marriage within 90 days
  • Both persons must be legally eligible to marry, both under U.S. law as well as the law of the foreign country
  • The foreign national intends to enter the U.S. with the sole intention of marrying
  • Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage took place before the U.S. citizen’s 18th birthday
  • The parties have met at least once within the last two years, absent a cultural exception

K1 Visa Fees

Filing Fee –      Regular$535

Client Reviews

I am indebted to VISAS-USA for their great work in getting my O Visa. I highly recommend them!

Karina Vence, Dinastia Market

Thanks to the work and experience of VISAS-USA, I received my visa sooner than I thought. They are true experts on the...

Luis Rey, Pinta Art

The process of getting an American visa was unfamiliar terrain for me. The advice of VISAS-USA was essential to establish the...

Facundo Bermejo, eVent Medical

The VISAS-USA team did everything possible to get my Permanent Residency through a National Interest Waiver application.

Jorge Becerra, Piloto

Free Consultation Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message