Grant Dwyer is an experienced Florida attorney who knows the law and who has more than twelve years litigating on behalf of his clients. Each case is different, and each application is different. Grant Dwyer makes it his business to present your application in the best light possible to gain your visa approval.
Featured on Univision and in The Miami Herald and Univision for his legal knowledge and commentary, Mr. Dwyer will handle your case professionally for the best result possible.
Mr. Dwyer has lived everywhere from New York to Chicago to Los Angeles, as well as in various Latin American countries, from the Dominican Republic to Mexico. He speaks fluent Spanish and makes his home in Miami.
He received degrees in Philosophy as well as his Juris Doctor from the University of Notre Dame and remains active in alumni associations of the Fighting Irish.
In between his degrees at Notre Dame, he was a classroom teacher in New York City, where he completed two other graduate degrees, Masters in Philosophy and Education. It was his time in the classroom, he believes, that prepared him well for presenting your application.
Mr. Dwyer is a member of St. Patrick’s Church, a member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Dade County Bar Association, the Miami Dade Justice Association, a former Jesuit seminarian, and a father.
He is a fighter who knows the law. If your visa application needs a strong advocate, contact us today.
Our fees are all-inclusive and flat, with no hidden costs.
Featured Pro Bono Activities
- Ensuring Equal Justice: Miami’s Pro Bono Domestic Violence Program:Mr. Dwyer, volunteering on a Pro Bono basis, represented a client charged with domestic violence, L.B., whose child’s father had secretly videotaped them fighting. Using Florida’s laws against secret recording, Mr. Dwyer had all the charges against L.B. dismissed.
- Cook County Public Defenders Office, Murder Task Force
- Miami Dade Public Defenders Office
- Hannon and Boyers, P.A.
- Grant Dwyer Law, P.A.
- Mr. Dwyer is a former Jesuit seminarian and a member of St. Patrick’s Church on Miami Beach.
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Member Since: 2012
- Miami Dade Justice Association
Member Since: 2012
- Notre Dame Alumni Association
Member Since: 1997
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.