These visas are granted to
- professionals with an advanced degree – Masters degree or higher, and who have a job offer from a U.S. company, or
- who have exceptional ability in the sciences, business or arts, and who have a job offer with a U.S. company pending.
What Is Exceptional Ability?
An applicant who does not hold an advanced degree, must meet three of the following criteria:
- Official academic records of a university degree in your area of ability
- Documentation of 10+ years of full-time experience in your area
- A license to practice
- Evidence of a high salary commensurate with your exceptional ability
- Membership in appropriate professional associations
- Recognition for your achievements from peers, government, or prestigious organizations
- Other evidence of exceptional ability
EB2 Visa Fees
- Filing Fee – Regular $1925