A “Green Card” or Permanent Residency allows a beneficiary to remain in the U.S. permanently, and work legally. The process is complicated, but Visas-USA has helped many clients gain their Green Card. One can apply from within the United States or from abroad. There are annual limits to the number of Permanent Residencies the U.S. Government grants, so it is important that your application be handled correctly.
- EB-1 Green Card: Visas for people of extraordinary ability, or executives and managers
- EB-2: For applicants with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities, with a job offer
- EB2-NIW: Applicants with advanced degrees or abilities that would serve U.S. interests, and who do not need a job offer pending
- EB-3: applicants seeking to come to do skilled or unskilled labor
- Family Green Cards: Permanent Residency for particular family members of U.S. citizens
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.