EB3 Green Card
These visas are granted to applicants who do not have the requisite criteria for the EB-1 or EB-2, and are coming to the U.S. with a job offer to do skilled or unskilled labor.
EB-3 Visa Requirements
- The petitioning employer must secure a PERM labor certification
- Skilled workers must have two years of training, experience, or job education
- Professional workers must have Bachelors degree or its equivalent
- Unskilled workers may have less than two years work experience, but their prospective employers must have secured the labor certificaction
The USCIS awards about forty thousand EB-3 visas each year, and the employer has to complete the PERM labor certification process.
EB-3 Visa Fees
- Filing Fee – Regular $1925
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.