This visa is granted to tourists intending to vacation in the U.S., visit friends or family, obtain medical treatment, or attend conferences or events.
Who Qualifies for B-1 Visas?
- Tourists on pleasure trips
- Patients seeking medical care
- Amateur athletes, artists, and musicians
B-2 applicants do not need to apply via the USCIS, but can apply in person at the U.S. consulate in their home country. They do not require a sponsor.
Are there special requirements for B-1 Visas?
- The visa holder must enter the U.S. only temporarily, with the intention of returning home
- The visa holder must have a permanent home in his or her home country
- The visa holder must demonstrate ties to his or her home country
- All travel expenses must be accounted for
B-1 Visa Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $160
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.