B-Visas exist for applicants who intend to come to the United States on a temporary basis for pleasure, to visit friends or family, to seek medical care or attend conferences. They also exist for foreign nationals who seek to do business over a short period of time and do not intend to draw a salary from a U.S. employer.
There are many ways a person currently holding a visa may wish to change their status or extend their visa. Visas-USA is available to ensure your application is presented in the manner most likely to achieve success. These applications are extremely time sensitive, as any overstay will result in losing status and preventing future access to the U.S.
- B-1 Visa: for applicants who need to enter the U.S. to conduct business
- B-2 Visa: for applicants who intend to travel recreationally within the U.S.
- Change of Status: for those who intend to change the nature of their visa
- Employment Authorization Document: for those seeking legal permission to work in the U.S.
- Extension of Status: for those whose visas will expire, but intend to remain longer
- F-1 Visa: for students seeking to study in the U.S.
- J-1 Visa: for those taking part in exchange programs
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.