Change of Status

This is the process by which foreign nationals holding a nonimmigrant visa can change their status while still in the U.S.

Who Qualifies for a Change of Status? 

  • Visa holders who lawfully entered the U.S.
  • Visa holders whose visa remains valid
  • Visa holders who have not committed any crime making them ineligible
  • Eligible B Visa holders or F-1 student visa holders
  • Temporary workers on H, L, O, or P visas

Change of Status Fees

Filing Fee –      Regular $370 plus $85 biometric fee

Client Reviews

I am indebted to VISAS-USA for their great work in getting my O Visa. I highly recommend them!

Karina Vence, Dinastia Market

Thanks to the work and experience of VISAS-USA, I received my visa sooner than I thought. They are true experts on the...

Luis Rey, Pinta Art

The process of getting an American visa was unfamiliar terrain for me. The advice of VISAS-USA was essential to establish the...

Facundo Bermejo, eVent Medical

The VISAS-USA team did everything possible to get my Permanent Residency through a National Interest Waiver application.

Jorge Becerra, Piloto

Free Consultation Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message