Non-citizens and non-permanent residents need Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) to work in the U.S.
Who Qualifies for an Employment Authorization Document?
- Foreign nationals who have filed an application for adjustment of status to permanent resident (Green Card)
- Spouses of E visa holders and L visa holders
- F-1 students engaging in optional practical training in an occupation related to their studies
- F-1 students facing severe economic hardships
- Personal or Domestic Servants of employers holding a B, E, F, G, or L visa
- B-1 domestic servants of U.S. employees
- Foreign nationals granted asylum
- Foreign nationals granted refugee status
Extension of Stay Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $410 fee