Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

Non-citizens and non-permanent residents need Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) to work in the U.S.

Who Qualifies for an Employment Authorization Document? 

  • Foreign nationals who have filed an application for adjustment of status to permanent resident (Green Card)
  • Spouses of E visa holders and L visa holders
  • F-1 students engaging in optional practical training in an occupation related to their studies
  • F-1 students facing severe economic hardships
  • Personal or Domestic Servants of employers holding a B, E, F, G, or L visa
  • B-1 domestic servants of U.S. employees
  • Foreign nationals granted asylum
  • Foreign nationals granted refugee status

Extension of Stay Fees

Filing Fee –      Regular $410 fee

Client Reviews

I am indebted to VISAS-USA for their great work in getting my O Visa. I highly recommend them!

Karina Vence, Dinastia Market

Thanks to the work and experience of VISAS-USA, I received my visa sooner than I thought. They are true experts on the...

Luis Rey, Pinta Art

The process of getting an American visa was unfamiliar terrain for me. The advice of VISAS-USA was essential to establish the...

Facundo Bermejo, eVent Medical

The VISAS-USA team did everything possible to get my Permanent Residency through a National Interest Waiver application.

Jorge Becerra, Piloto

Free Consultation Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message