F-1 Visa

This visa is granted to international students who are attending a school or English language program at a U.S. college or university. F-1 visa holders must full-time student status by enrolling in enough courses, and can remain up to 60 days past the completion of their school program. The host school must submit a certificate of eligibility for nonimmigrant student status.

Who Qualifies for F-1 Visas? 

  • Students with a foreign residence
  • Students intending to return home upon completion of studies
  • Students attending a U.S. school which has authority to host them
  • Students who demonstrate sufficient financial support to pay for schooling and their residence in the U.S.
  • Students who can demonstrate strong ties to their home country, in the form of jobs, assets, families, bank accounts, etc.

Under certain circumstances, F-1 students may receive permission to work in the U.S.

F-1 Visa Fees

Filing Fee –      Regular $510

Client Reviews

I am indebted to VISAS-USA for their great work in getting my O Visa. I highly recommend them!

Karina Vence, Dinastia Market

Thanks to the work and experience of VISAS-USA, I received my visa sooner than I thought. They are true experts on the...

Luis Rey, Pinta Art

The process of getting an American visa was unfamiliar terrain for me. The advice of VISAS-USA was essential to establish the...

Facundo Bermejo, eVent Medical

The VISAS-USA team did everything possible to get my Permanent Residency through a National Interest Waiver application.

Jorge Becerra, Piloto

Free Consultation Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message