This Visa is applied for by an employer who seeks to bring an individual to the U.S. to receive training that is not available overseas, and for those who participate in special education training. Once the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approves the H-3 petition, the foreign trainee will receive the visa stamp at the US embassy in their home country or can have their status changed if they are already physically in the US.
- Foreign nationals who seek to receive training not available in their home country
- Foreign nationals who seek to work as special exchange visitors to be trained in educating children with disabilities
- Multinational companies seeking to send foreign employees to the U.S. for training
H-3 Visa Fees
- Filing Fee – Regular $460
- Filing Fee – Premium $2,960
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.