Work & Investor Visas

Professionals who seek to live and work in the United States, but ultimately will return to their home countries, or professionals who seek to come to the United States to invest in a new or existing company, are good candidates for work and investor visas.

Many, but not all, of these visas require first having a sponsor or employer willing to petition on your behalf. The sponsor may be offering the professional a new job. They may be looking to transfer them from one country to the U.S. Or they may be managing their career in the United States.

  • E-1 Visa: for professionals looking to engage in trade in the U.S.
  • E-2 Visa: for investors who plan to own and run a business
  • H-1B Visa: for workers with specialized skills
  • H-3 Visa: for workers looking to receive special training
  • L Visa: for professionals transferring from a foreign company to a related U.S. company
  • O-1 Visa: for professionals with extraordinary abilities or talents
  • O-2 Visa: for essential support workers to join O-1 visa holders
  • P Visa: for athletes and entertainers with extraordinary achievements

Client Reviews

I am indebted to VISAS-USA for their great work in getting my O Visa. I highly recommend them!

Karina Vence, Dinastia Market

Thanks to the work and experience of VISAS-USA, I received my visa sooner than I thought. They are true experts on the...

Luis Rey, Pinta Art

The process of getting an American visa was unfamiliar terrain for me. The advice of VISAS-USA was essential to establish the...

Facundo Bermejo, eVent Medical

The VISAS-USA team did everything possible to get my Permanent Residency through a National Interest Waiver application.

Jorge Becerra, Piloto

Free Consultation Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message