Work & Investor Visas
Professionals who seek to live and work in the United States, but ultimately will return to their home countries, or professionals who seek to come to the United States to invest in a new or existing company, are good candidates for work and investor visas.
Many, but not all, of these visas require first having a sponsor or employer willing to petition on your behalf. The sponsor may be offering the professional a new job. They may be looking to transfer them from one country to the U.S. Or they may be managing their career in the United States.
- E-1 Visa: for professionals looking to engage in trade in the U.S.
- E-2 Visa: for investors who plan to own and run a business
- H-1B Visa: for workers with specialized skills
- H-3 Visa: for workers looking to receive special training
- L Visa: for professionals transferring from a foreign company to a related U.S. company
- O-1 Visa: for professionals with extraordinary abilities or talents
- O-2 Visa: for essential support workers to join O-1 visa holders
- P Visa: for athletes and entertainers with extraordinary achievements
Free Consultation Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 215-7586 to schedule your free consultation.